Alpha GPC, in other words known as L-Alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine/ choline alfoscerate, is a natural nootropic which works well on its own as well as when combined with other Adderall alternatives. It is naturally produced in the body in small amounts. In addition, it is extracted from purified soy lecithin for commercial purposes. Moreover, Alpha GPC can also be traced in dietary sources such as wheat germ, organ meats and dairy products but in very small amounts. The best adderall OTC substitutes such as NooCube tends to have a higher concentration of Alpha GPC than food sources. Alpha GPC is reliable for delivering the brain with essential chorine at a rapid rate. This additional choline provided by Alpha GPC enhances the brain cognitive functionality.
According to “Preliminary studies”, Alpha GPC is also a mood enhancer by acting as a dopaminergic. This leads to increased release of hormone dopamine which is responsible for maintaining a relaxed mood in an individual. Relaxed mood leads to strengthening of neurons hence Alpha GPC may be a potential treatment for neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson’s disease. In addition, it is also associated with non-nootropic properties such as improving the health of cell membranes and quickening the healing process after a physical injury.
How Does Alpha GPC Work?
Alpha GPC is cholinergic made of different components including choline, glycerol, and phosphate. Studies have revealed a clear understanding in the mechanism through which it rapidly affects the body metabolism. This however, excludes the manner in which it affects the functioning of some neurons despite having trials that prove it to bring such effects.
Alpha GPC supplement is highly soluble in water. When taken orally, it forms a solution with saliva in the stomach. Like any other drug or supplement, it does not require to be digested. It is directly absorbed to the blood stream metabolizing as choline, increasing the level of choline that was primarily available in the body releasing glycerophosphate as a by-product.
The additional choline availed by Alpha GPC boosts the neurotransmitter acetylcholine that enhances the cognitive functionality of the brain; most often associated with attention, memory, judgment, reasoning and expression of oneself. More choline in the brain also leads to increased production of acetylcholine which acts as a neuroprotectant. This is believed to be attached to its ability to improve neuronal membrane fluidity.
Moreover, Alpha GPC supplement is also associated with boosting production of testosterone hormone. This may be the reason behind high athletes` intake of this supplement. The increased production of testosterone is attributed to providing numerous benefits including increased stamina and strength, lean muscle mass, excellent performance in bed among other benefits. Alpha GPC also leads to increase the rate of cell growth, reproduction, and repair causing anti-aging and longevity impact.
In most cases, Alpha GPC is taken orally, however, it can be introduced in the body through an injection. Apparently, there is no standard for the dosage of alpha GPC since it is predominantly considered as a dietary supplement especially in the US. However, the intake of Alpha GPC faces some form of restriction in Europe. It is specifically prescribed for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and commercially disposed under the brand names Gliatilin and Delecit.
A dose of 300mg-600mg is most preferable for beginners who are taking Alpha GPC as a brain supplement. One can increase the intake with time if it proves to generate more benefits. Adults have a wide range of acceptable dosage. Records have it that a daily dosage of 300mg-1200mg is safe and effective. However, to be on the safest side, it is important to discuss the dosage with a medical practitioner.
Proper storage methods for Alpha GPC should employed especially for large quantities since alpha GPC is highly hygroscopic. Alpha GPC absorbs moisture from the atmosphere at a very fast rate turning to a gel. The gel form may still be safe for use but it is hard to take the right portion when one is taking a small dose. It is therefore advisable to store large quantities in a freezer using vacuum sealed bags. Buying the product in quantities that will serve you for at most one month, and store it in a convenient place will save you from taking the product in gel form.
Benefits you will reap from using Alpha GPC
Taking Alpha GPC regularly will lead to numerous benefits which include the following:
- Source of Choline: Many nootropic users find Alpha GPC as a preferable source in nootropic stacks. The products serves well when combined with other brain supplements and Adderall alternatives. NooCube brain supplement works rapidly well when combined with Alpha GPC by providing optimal choline level to the brain, enhancing ones cognitive functionality in return.
- Memory Enhancement: Alpha GPC has a good reputation of enabling the users to improve their memory capacity. The increased choline creates a good functioning environment for neurotransmitter acetylcholine which increases the ability to form and recall memories. It has also been proven that Alpha GPC is an effective treatment for age related disorders that cause memory loss.
- Increased Motivation: Alpha GPC acts as a stimulant on its own and when combined with other Adderall substitutes. Most of the users report that they are more motivated all day long to work at their level best when they take Alpha GPC in the morning right after waking up.
- Increased Strength and Stamina: In addition to enhancing the cognitive functionality of an individual, Alpha GPC also leads to increased production of testosterone hormone. This hormone is responsible for secondary human development. Increased production of this hormone leads to higher male characteristics such as having more strength, stamina, muscle lean among other benefits.
Alpha GPC is an effective and safe dietary supplement, however, it may cause the following side effects to some users:
- Mild headaches, fatigue, nausea and distress.
- Worsening the condition for those suffering from hypotension.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers are advised to refrain from using the product.
Alpha GPC is an effective, reliable, safe and a well-researched source of choline. It works best on its own as well as when combined with the highest quality Adderall alternatives available over the counter as mentioned here: https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/best-adderall-over-the-counter-alternatives-in-2023-top-natural-and-legal-otc-adderall-stimulants-for-focus-news-279578. It also leads to production of more testosterone which is a great reap for those desiring to gain muscles and athletes. If you are using nootropics to enhance your memory and have your cognitive functionality at its best, Alpha GPC is an excellent choice for you.